Saturday 12 February 2022

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Love, love, love

 Hi there.   Time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  Our theme this challenge is "Love Love Love" - with Valentine's Day coming up but any card that celebrates LOVE is welcome  

My card is a little Valentine's that I sent to my grandson in Australia 


I found this lovely embossing folder in my stash - but I have no idea who it is by.   It's a 5.75" x 4" size so I cut a base to fit it.  I used a punch to cut out three red hearts and two from patterned paper.  I found the perfect sentiment from a Colorado Craft Company "Lots of Love".... and inside has the another sentiment from the set- "This card is filled with Valentine's wishes"  I just added some little red gems.

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful, elegant, card Dawn - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

A fabulous valentine for your grandson Dawn.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Dawn, love the hearts and gorgeous embossed background..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

So sweet--love the hearts & that great folder!