Saturday 30 April 2022

Last day for this month's challenge at Die Cut Divas

 Hi there... I'm back from my holiday trip to Perth - had the most AMAZING two weeks.... now it's time to share my card for the last day of our monthly challenge at Die Cut Divas ..

Thanks to our sponsor Joy Clair Designs
 The Prize: the winner of the challenge will receive

3 Digital Stamps of their choice

The theme this month is Tic, Tac Toe:


I chose the diagonal - flowers, friendship, colour red. 


I used the Joy Clair digital stamp set - Count Me In.   I used the main image and size it so I could see the embossed background after I had fussy cut it. I used watercolour pens - some that I got from K-Mart and some Zig's.   I took a Hello die ( a magazine freebie from 2017) and cut it out of some black card covered with packing tape.  Added the sub-sentiment from a Honey Bee set,  

You have till 9pm Pacific Time today to join our Tic Tac Toe challenge.  

And I'll finish today with some of photos from my trip.

Had lots of Nanny and Archie times during the first week... including our adventure together - visiting the city - going to the museum and meeting my friend, Kim, for lunch and a train trip home.  Second week was spent camping at Ledge Point... where Archie celebrated his 6th birthday.  His Mummy made him a Camping Cake - didn't she do well!




5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you colored that digi print, Dawn! So pretty fussy cut and popped atop that gingham embossing! What a fun trip you've had - thanks for sharing the photos!!

Chrissy said...

Welcome home and with such a gorgeous cards, love your design and such great photos to share of your trip, what a lot of fun, I loved riding the trains here and there when I visited Australia..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cindy C. said...

Oh soooooo pretty!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beauty your card is Dawn - love the way you have coloured the flowers
Looks as though you had a marvellous time, with Archie in particular!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

How fun to see your pictures, Dawn! Can't believe Archie is 6! Your card is gorgeous!