Monday 25 April 2022

TIC TAC TOE at Die Cut Divas

 Hi there - it's time to me to share my card for our challenge at Die Cut Divas.   Our sponsor this month is Joy Clair Designs


and we have a Tic Tac Toe challenge


I chose to use the right hand side - at least 2 layers, colour yellow. flowers


I have 3 layers (not including the base) - my first layer is the yellow matting...on top of this is  a white embossed layer.  I printed the Joy Clair image and used a used a Spellbinder die to cut it out.  For my colour yellow - my little bird and the flower - was the one the bird's mouth.  The heartfelt sentiment is also from the Joy Clair set which is "Refresh the Soul"  I printed it before doing the embossing. 

As you read this, I will have arrived home from my two weeks away in Perth Australia.  I left on the 10th and arrived back very early this morning.  It's ANZAC day here in New Zealand and Austraila, celebrating and remembering those who have fought in World Wars and other arenas where our miltary have served.  



2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet birdie with flower, Dawn - makes a lovely sympathy card!!

Greta said...

I'm sure you had a wonderful time, but always good to be home safe & sound! Beautiful sympathy card--love the sweet image & the embossed background!