Wednesday 25 May 2022

Love Ya - no matter what.

 Hi, today I'm sharing my inspirational card for this month's challenge at Die Cut Divas.  Our sponsor is Cas-ual Fridays Stamps.  

Our theme - Anything Goes!! 

(Just remember to include a die cut &/or use an embossing folder.)


Prize - $20 gift card to their store (USA or Canadian resident only), randomly picked from eligible May entries 

My card today uses  an older Cas-ual Fridays stamp and die... but there are lots of great product on the website (Here)


For my card I have used a Cas-ual Fridays "Catherine's Background" stamped in 4 purple inks from Altenew.  I inked it up and lightly spritzed with water and stamped onto some white cardstock.  I trimmed the panel down so it would fit onto the purple die cut panel.  The scalloped panel is from Gina K Master Layout #4.  I added dimension to the stamped panel with some cheap card stock.   The sentiment is Cas-ual Fri Dies - Girlfriend was die cut from the same purple as scalloped die and layered up with 3 layers.  The sub-sentiment is from the Girlfriend stamp set.  I added a few die cut flowers (left over from the other days die cutting) for embellishment. 

Do come and join us 

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fun card with all the purples, Dawn! Especially love the bitty flowers around the sentiment!!

Greta said...

Pretty purple card, Dawn!