Sunday 16 October 2022

Happy Birthday Peter.

Today is my Hubby, Peter's Birthday.   I'm taking him out for brunch this morning.   And the kids are coming for an early dinner this evening.  

I decided to make a graphic card to celebrate.  


I started by taking a set of Spellbinder square nestibilities.  I layered three squares the four smallest dies one inside another and cut from brown, black and blue card.  This ended up giving me three sizes of square frames.   I added them onto the card, snipping some so that the while lot is flat.   I used a sentiment from  Altenew's Birthday Builder set.    A simple card but I'm so pleased how it turned out.  

Hubby asked me on Tuesday..."have you got me anything yet? "  And when I said not yet... he promptly showed me a Leaf Blower he wants.   "I'll buy it and you can transfer the money to my credit card!"  Well that was easy!

Have a great weekend all.   

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A great card Dawn - well done - and a great way to shop too ;)
Sorry I missed you yesterday... I thought I saw you briefly as you arrived and I was in the cafe, but I was not sure.
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab graphic style with the interlocking squares, Dawn! Bet Peter loved it! And don't you love a guy who wants tools for his bday? Hope it was happy!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous design Dawn, very striking card, hope the birthday was a good one..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Virginia L. said...

Happy belated birthday to your Peter!! Sending much love to you, your hubby and family! Awesome birthday card btw!

Greta said...

So creative & the perfect masculine BD card, Dawn! Hope Peter enjoyed his day!