Thursday 22 December 2022

Last minute gifts

 This week at Splitcoaststampers the main tutorial was a delightful Easel Note Holder.  I decided to make some last minute gifts.


I had four Post-It note pads at home and used some purple and white card to make the bases.  I had a couple of different patterned paper packs sitting on the floor next to my desk (just waiting to be put away!) so grabbed some papers to make my easel portion.   Die cut some sentiments for three and used pre-stamped and die cut bits from the Magic pile to add to the other one.  Now to make one for myself!

My bags are packed - just a couple of last minute items to go in.   We head off at around 8.00am in the morning as it will take about an hour to get to the airport and get the car parked.  Our flight is at 11.50am but the expected number of people through the airport tomorrow is around 50,000 so there will be long queues.    Everyone is super excited - on both sides of the "ditch"  - the Aussie's are over their bout of COVID (thank goodness) and we've been taking care to stay away from crowds.  

This will be my last post before Christmas - so I'm wishing all my friends and followers - a Very Merry Christmas.   Enjoy spending time with friends and family.   See you in the New Year 💖💖

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a beautiful set of notepads Dawn - well done.
Safe travels, and may your break be all that you wish it to be
Christmas Blessings to you and yours
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous notepads Dawn and perfect for little gift. Hope you have a wonderful time in Australia with the family. Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Sally

Greta said...

I never end up making things like this, but boy are they neat! Hoping you've had a great trip to be with family for Christmas. Happy New Year!

creationsnz said...

Post-it notes are so handy and what a great way to remind friends you're thinking of them. CarolG

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wonderful notepad holders, Dawn! Glad you enjoyed your holidays!!