Tuesday 24 January 2023

Gina K monthlty Challenge - Jan 2023 Pencil resist.

 Over at Gina K Facebook page the Jan monthly challenge is underway.  Each month a Gina video is showcased.   This month the video is one of her 5 minute card ones... Pencil resist ( see it HERE)

I CASE'd Gina's card - using an older set called Warm Spring Wishes - using the butterfly. 


I stamped the butterflies and then added white Prisma pencil to the butterflies and then did a faux torn edge technique using some Altenew inks.  I added a little more white pencil over the wings.  I got a tad excessive with my Pinkfresh Iridescent gems but who doesn't love some bling!  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting.  


3 comments:

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Dawn, gorgeous colours and love the sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous colors for your resist, Dawn - love the white pencil on the wings and all the bling!!

Greta said...

Love those butterflies & your card! I don't do Facebook, so no longer entering the challenges, unfortunately.