Wednesday 25 January 2023

Be my Valentine

Hi there, it's my day to share a card for the January challenge at Die Cut Divas,

 We have an awesome new sponsor, none other than Lawn Fawn!


The challenge is Valentines - make a project for Valentine's Day

And the prize - Lawn Fawn is providing a $25 gift card.

I picked up a cute Lawn Fawn die set just before Christmas.   So here's what I did 

The die set "Candy Hearts" is super cute.   I die cut the sentiment dies in different tones and shades of purple.  I die cut the plain layer with white card and the the IOU from red so I could layer in the red heart.  I found some pretty patterned paper and used another shade of purple for the lower part of the card.   I used a sentiment from a Clearly Besotted stamp set.  I decided it needed a little something more so die cut a Spellbinder's edge die and added some gems along the top.  

We would love to have you join us at Die Cut Divas. 



5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Dawn - love the die cut top edge to the pp, and the added gems.
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet quartet of hearts, Dawn - love the inlays!!

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous card Dawn.

creationsnz said...

Oh very 'sweet', love your design. CarolG

Greta said...

Love those little hearts--great card!