Tuesday 14 March 2023

Peter Rabbit Easter cards

 I've made a couple of Easter cards to my two grandchildren.  Grace loves the Netflix show - Peter Rabbit.   I decided to make the kids a Peter Rabbit card.   I have a very old Crafter's Companion set so decided to make a pair of cards, 

Blue card 

For this one I used the larger of the two rabbits in the set.   I stamped the image onto some Bristol paper and used some Distress inks to colour.  I found the basket image on Pinterest and printed it on some plain white card.  I used a variety of alcohol markers to colour.   I stamped the rabbit image onto the card (so I didn't have to fussy cut the whiskers) and stuck the fussy cut version on top.  I used Gina K master layout to cut the square and layered onto some blue gingham paper. 

Green one

This one used the smaller of the two rabbits in the set.  I followed the same design and colouring methods but used a green gingham background.   

Had fun making these two.   I'm sure the kids will love them.  

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute cards for your 'grandies' Dawn - the images remind me of Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit.
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Such cute cards for your grand kids Dawn, I am sure they will love them.

creationsnz said...

These old images are still so cute (I have them too- must dust them off) and kids still love them just as much as when they were created - they stood the test of time. CarolG

Greta said...

Oh what darling cards with wonderful coloring!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

You've been busy, getting to Easter cards already, Dawn - love the sweet bunnies!!