Monday 3 April 2023

March 2023 CCC reveal.

 

Hi there.   I took part in the March CCC - first time for awhile.    


Colour Palette Option
 

(Exact matching is not required.)

Sketch Option
 
(Orient as desired.)


Theme Options: Irish / Birds / Friendship

Product / Technique Options:  Stamps / Rocker Card

For my card which went to my blog friend, Greta, I chose the Birds theme.   


I ink blended the background and flicked some water drops to give it some texture.  I then overstamped with a Hero Arts scripty writing stamp.   My bird is from a Dina Wakely stamp set and after colouring it, I fussy cut it and added to the panel.   Added my sentiment and some Altenew enamel dots 

I had fun making this one.  

8 comments:

Angelnorth said...

That aqua shade is so pretty and I love the colouring of your scribbly bird, great CCC card, I’m sure Greta loved it!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous background and love the bird and his colours Dawn, gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is fabulous - love your background and that bird is beautiful!! Awesome work
Blessings
Maxine

papierelle said...

Wow, your card is amazing and I love the design!!! Great work!!

HilaryJane said...

Love your little bird and how you have used that colour from the background. I would never think to do that, but it works perfectly xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a gorgeous birdie, Dawn! Love the background too!!

Arlene said...

Wonderful bird and card!

Greta said...

I really love this card with the beautiful, fussy cut bird, Dawn! Thank you so much for making it for me! Fingers crossed the postal service eventually decides to give it to me--haha!