Thursday 25 May 2023

Butterfly Love at Die Cut Divas.

 Hi, Dawn here to share my challenge card for this month's Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at Die Cut Divas.   



Our fabulous sponsor this month is 



I chose the middle vertical line - Stencil, the word LOVE and Butterflies.


I used Altenew stamps, die and stencil for my card  today.   I used the stencil to make the gingham stripe and then die cut the panel.  I cut my red panel at 5.25" x 4".  The love sentiment was cut out of the red panel before I glued the white panel on it.  The butterfly - I die cut first then stamped and used my Tri-blends to colour.  

All my supplies are available at The Frantic Stamper 


Do come and join us and have fun with our Tic-Tac-Toe board 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Dawn - I am very fond of that deep red, and love how you have used it on this beautiful creation
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

WOW, your design skills are fantastic. I so love this card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love the stenciled plaid strip with the butterfly, Dawn!!