Tuesday 23 May 2023

Just Add Ink - Choose Two!

 I decided I wanted to entry the latest challenge at Just Add Ink - Challenge #653 - Choose Two 


For my card I actually did all three... but mainly Banner and Baby.

I started by choosing some pretty pink gingham paper.   I found a Kaisercraft stamp with the banner so stamped it directly onto the paper and used alcohol markers to add some colour.   I stamped the Mama and baby elephant (Uniquely Creative)  and coloured with my Tri-blends.  I used a Gina K Master Layout oval and it's matching frame.  I found a freebie stamp set that had some baby sentiments.  Not sure where it came.  In fact I can't even remember getting it.  

This one will most probably be for my son and daughter in law as they are expecting a girl - within the next 6-8 weeks.  

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is gorgeous Dawn - what a great interpretation of the challenge!! Hoe exciting - will you be doing 'grandma' duties when she arrives?
Blessings
Maxine

Chantell Randall said...

Super cute image. I really like your rustic colourful banner. Chantell Just Add Ink

Janette Goodall said...

Congratulations on your Honourable Mention Dawn!