Thursday 4 May 2023

Woodblock Wednesday.

 I saw about a new challenge - Amy Tsuruta called Woodblock Wednesday   The first challenge has now closed, but the next one starts May.  I managed to get a card done and got it upload via my Flickr page on the last day.  


I had this set on my desk as when Grace and were playing on Sunday, I let her use this one.   She seems to stamp better using woodblock stamps.  I stamped and coloured these at the same time as Grace was stamping and colouring.  I fussy cut my ones out and added them to a white panel .  They are Hero Arts stamps (dated 2007) The sentiment is from another Hero Arts set - a clear stamp set.  The finished it with a doodle frame. 

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

How wonderful to stamp with Grace - love your card, those birds are so cute!!.
I have some Hero Arts woodblock stamps I must get out and play with as they are lovely stamps to use - thanks for the reminder
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Dawn love your row of sweet birds.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling quartet of birdies, Dawn, and I love the doodled frame!! Great coloring too!!

Lin said...

How fun to see these birds again, Dawn!

Viv said...

Two words -
Love this!

Chrissy said...

I love this stamp set Dawn and love the colours on the cute birds and your card design, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

A great sentiment to go with these wacky birds. I like your doodling too. CarolG