Saturday 3 June 2023

Card Chain Challenge - May reveal.

 It's time to share the card I made for the May Card Chain Challenge

My card went to Patricia in Texas


The options for this month 


Theme options: Hats/Flowers/Friendship
Technique options: Embossing Powder/torn edges.

I chose to use the sketch, Flowers and Friendship

My background was made with white card and Altenew Hot Foil plate - Exquisite Marble and WRMK Rose Gold Foil.  I also used Altenew Charming Foliage Die Set  - cut from Paint chips. And used some of the Altenew Branches and Berries set.  The sentiment was made up of Altenew Sentiment Strips 3 and a Winnie & Walter Hello die.   To ground the flowers I used a dotted vellum cut with a Spellbinders Oval die. 

And I received this beautiful summer scene from my blog mate Arlene.  ( and some die cuts too)


Always delightful to get a card from a friend! 

Got some time this afternoon to play with Grace in the craft room.  She is spending the night here while Mummy and Daddy go out to celebrate their 2nd wedding anniversary.  The new baby arrives sometime in the next couple of weeks, so last time in a while that they will have time to go out together. 

Thanks for popping in.  


6 comments:

papierelle said...

Wow!!! This is a really great implementation of the specifications and your card is stunningly beautiful!!!

Arlene said...

I love that background! WOW. You knocked the sketch out of the park. Beautiful card.

And thank you for taking the picture of my card. :)

Imke said...

Wow, the background looks amazing.Great card for the Card Chain Challenge, Dawn. I am happy being part of it.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

kiwimeskreations said...

Two beautiful cards Dawn - love the marble like texture in your background, and your gorgeous flowers. The seaside themed one you received is a very clever piece of art with all the die cuts
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

Dawn, your foiling is fabulous and you are still the queen of floral cards. CarolG

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oh my, Dawn - love the foiling for the sketch's torn paper look - amazing!! Perfect with the oval and floral cluster!!