Wednesday 31 May 2023

Tic-tac-toe at Die Cut Divas.... flowers, Love and patterned paper.

 It's the 31st so time for the final inspiration for this month at  Die Cut Divas.  Our sponsor this month is Frantic Stamper 

 
Our challenge this week:

I chose the diagonal - Flowers, The word Love, Patterned paper.  I used Pinkfresh Studio washi and the matching die.  I used Artistic Dahlia products.  Both are available at Frantic Stamper Inc. 


I stuck the washi onto some white card.  The die cuts out lots of the images all at once.  I used 300gsm paper... but next time I'll use a lighter weight.   I used a Gina K Master Layout die to cut the dotted patterned paper.  I used an Altenew stamp for the sentiment.  

Our challenge is open till 9.00pm Pacific time.  

Supplies:
Gina K Master Layouts
Altenew - Best Sentiments 


4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Those washi flowers look amazing atop the pale blue dotted scalloped panel, Dawn - love this!!

Greta said...

Beautiful Washi which looks wonderful on the printed paper!

Arlene said...

Gorgeous card. WOW, the colors on that Washi tape is beautiful.

creationsnz said...

Another beautiful floral set off beautifully with that pale blue dotty paper. CarolG