Monday 26 June 2023

Festive Fun Fold Snowflake card

 I got lots of play time over the weekend and got a few cards done.   Today I'm sharing the card I made for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge.  


I found this beautiful greeny-teal cardstock and used a Sizzix thinlits Flip-it die set.  I found some patterned paper in a Reflections pad called Northern Lights, that was the perfect match and contrast.  The stunning snowflake was in my stash.  I don't have the die so must have been gifted to me... so thanks to whoever gifted it.  I also had some beautiful blue-green foil so used Spellbinder's - Yana's Christmas Sentiments hot foil stamps and die set.  A few Stampendous Spraklers sticker dots to finish the card.  


My daughter and the baby made it back home on Sunday... just two nights in the hospital.  


Archie and Finn on Saturday - Archie gave him the little monkey - exactly the same as his favourite cuddly toy.   Archie's is called Trip and Finn's is called Chip!  Archie is besotted with his little brother.  Finn is the spitting image of Archie at the same age.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty card Dawn - love your colours and the all the elements come together perfectly
How wonderful that Archie adores Finn :) And good to know Finn has arrived safely
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling snowflake flip card, Dawn!! Love the colors!! Oh my, what an adorable photo of Archie and Finn - so sweet of Archie to give Finn a toy too!!

Arlene said...

I love the design, papers and merry wishes. So glad you joined us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge

creationsnz said...

Congrats Grandma!