Saturday 25 November 2023

Christmas Gnome

 Hi there.  It's time for my card for this month's challenge at Die Cut Divas.   Our sponsor is Kat Scrappiness 


Our theme is  "Anything to do with Holidays (Any Holidays)-"  I've chosen to make a Christmas card. 


 I don't have any Kat Scrappiness stamps or dies so Arlene sent me some stamped and die cut.  This little gnome is from Christmas Gnome stamp set.  I coloured with him alcohol markers.  I used Gina K Master Layout dies to cut my red panel.  My pink arched die is from Hero Arts. My sentiment is from a Waffle Flower set.  A few die cut stars finished my card.  

Do come and join our challenge (here)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Dawn, such a cute gnome and love your colour combo..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww, darling gnome and I love how you used him atop that arch diecut, Dawn!