Thursday 23 November 2023

Five more Christmas cards...

 Over the past few days I've made some more Christmas cards using ephemera and patterned papers.  I got the bulk of my overseas Christmas cards sent off this week... wanted to make sure they arrived in time.  

So here are the five cards... using some sketch design from Jess Crafts for some and a design from Natasha Foote. 





I still have heaps of the ephemera from the kit I bought.   I really love how quick and easy these are to make. 

We are heading away for the weekend to our friends at Mangawhai.  Been awhile so looking forward to a quiet weekend.  I'll be catching up on some you tube videos. 

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I just love ephemera cards and yours are wonderful, Dawn! Not only quick and easy but things match so well without alot of digging through the stash! You're good to get your overseas cards done already - I'm aiming for this weekend & crossing my fingers!

Dotty Jo said...

A beautiful selection of cards, Dawn! Jo x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful selection Dawn..it's a good feeling getting them done..

luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Great work Dawn - those ephemera packs work so well - enjoy your weekend
As we are now about to move, after all the drama of the past few months, folks will be most fortunate if they get a card from me at all!
Blessings
Maxine