Saturday 18 November 2023

Craft Roulette #190

I got a bit more organised today and was able to watch the start of today's episode of the Craft Roulette challenge and as it was a rainy afternoon, I got to go into the craft room and played along. 

The wheel spin revealed the following parameters

Project: Fancy Fold

Colours: Aquarium

Element: November

Randon:   3-item cluster. 

I decided to try a Pop up Front Step Panel Card.... sounds complicated but it really isn't too hard.   I found a tutorial on Pinterest.  (Here) 




So that was my fancy fold and all the pretty blue patterned papers were my colour - obviously lots of water in an aquarium.  My November element - 13th November was World Kindness Day so found the lovely Kindness quote on the internet and after changing the colours to blue in Word, printed it out. And for the 3-items cluster - three flowers, three leaves and 3 little die cut hearts.   I was pleased with the results and happy to get it submitted in time.   

5 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card Dawn. I forgot about that fold - I did a Book Binding Card.

CinnamonSally said...

Fabulous card Dawn, I love the fancy fold.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wonderful step card with the floral papers and sweet blossom cluster, Dawn - love the kindness quote too!!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Dawn and I love the fold and lovely sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Arlene said...

I really like this. I love the design and the blue ties the whole card together.