Wednesday 15 November 2023

Craft Roulette #189

Recently my friend Suna started following Craft Roulette and I've seen my friend Arlene entering... so over the weekend I watched Episode #189 and today I made a quick card.   I am too late to submit it to the challenge, but still sharing it as I really loved what I made. 

Cathy Zeilske was the guest and it was her card that inspired me.  The wheel spun the following 

Project - Guest's choice - Cathy chose A2 for the base

Colour - Forest colours

Element - starting with "H" 

Random - Postage stamp or mark.

Here's what I came up with, inspired by Cathy's use of the Waffle Flower's Postage Collage Die


 I have used an A2 card base -top folding, the colours of my 49th & Market rub-ons are greens and browns of the forest, the little hearts and the hugs postmark and used the Postage Collage die and the postmarks are the random element.   

I added the rub-on first to white card and the die cut it.   Love this arty rub-ons.  I stamped the sending hugs, postal lines and the little hearts from the Waffle Flower Postage Collage stamp set.   I added the die cut panel with dimensional tape. Love the look of white on white. 

Entering this into the Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes with Die cuts challenge



12 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Wow this is gorgeous Dawn.

Lin said...

LOVE your design, Dawn! Very unique!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great idea to do the rub-ons over the postage stamp collage, Dawn - love this!! I follow Cathy Z and have meant to get over to her guest spot on Craft Roulette, oh well...Thanks for the inspiration!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is amazing - such a great result from the limited parameters. Love your use of the die cut!!
Blessings
Maxine

donna mikasa said...

I've never seen rub ons used before--love this! So sorry you missed the deadline as I'm sure this was a winner!

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, this card is beautiful! I love that die so much! Perfect for your project. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is such a stunner Dawn, I LOVE everything about it! Gorgeousness in every detail xoxo

Dotty Jo said...

This is stunning, Dawn! What a great way to use that postage stamp die, Jo x

Arlene said...

I love this. So creative.

Cindy C. said...

So clever, and it's beau-ti-ful!!

Kerry Parkinson said...

Love your card, it's gorgeous.

Debbie Br said...

Hi there! Love your card! By chance, do you remember the name of the rub ons you used? I tried looking but didn’t see it.
Thanks in advance.