Saturday 9 December 2023

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

It's time for our Christmas challenge at Sweet Stamping Challenge.   It runs for the rest of the month 


 I have a cute Snowy the Snowman card to share. 

My background was a practice piece - where I splattered white ink and gold paint.  I die cut it with Waffle Flower Deckled Frame die and added some dots of a white paint pen for my snow bank.   I stamped Snowy onto some white textured card and used some Altenew paints to colour him up.  Added a hot foiled sentiment from Spellbinders.

I'm also entering this into the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. - If it's Christmasy - link it up!  

Come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  



3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

My most favourite snowman stamp! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining the fun at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That snowman is such a cutie, Dawn - love the one you sent me too!!

Greta said...

I never tire of seeing Snowy! Your practice piece made a great background & love your coloring!