Thursday 25 January 2024

Be Brave.

 I'm here to share my card for Die Cut Divas.   Our challenge this month is to use Never Before Used Stuff.   We don't have a sponsor this month. However, we're so grateful to Whimsy Stamps for giving us at $15 gift voucher for our winner.

My team mate, Arlene, send me some great funny images from Whimsy stamps.   


I had such fun making this one.  I coloured the birds with some purple pens to match the background.  I used Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink to make my background and splattered some iridescent spray all over. I cut it with Pinkfresh Studio's Folk Art rectangles.   The sentiment is from Crafter's Companions "Reach for the Sky" set.  

So come and join us with your "New" project.  

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this is an hilarious card, but beautifully made - love it! Those birds are such fun images, and I love how you have used them, and paired them with the perfect sentiment :)
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--just too cute!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love your ostriches on the Wilted Violet Background, Dawn!! So darling!!

creationsnz said...

This card is such fun Dawn, I love the whimsical treatment and purpleness! CarolG