Wednesday 21 February 2024

Dreamy Daylilies #2

 While I had the Dreamy Daylilies embossing folder and stencil out on my desk, I decided to try out some other colours.  I did a quick google search.... so many inspirational pictures.   This one was my inspiration for today's card. 



I embossed then using the stencil used Altenew Fresh Lemon and Burnt Red for the flowers and Mahogony Bark for the stamen plus Fresh Dye inks - Eucalyptus and Forest Fern for the leaves.   I used a sentiment from Leaf Canopy set inked in Cloudy Night grey ink.   Decided no other embellishments were required.   

I have fallen in love with this lily and it looks stunning in so many colours... pink and yellow ones are on the horizon for sure.   

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love the rich oranges, Dawn - so gorgeous!! Ugh - you might be enabling me to get this set - thanks for the inspiration!!

Greta said...

I love that folder, too! This color combo is wonderful and you're inspiring me to try more colors with mine!

Arlene said...

Just Gorgeous!