Sunday 25 February 2024

Valentines with Hero Arts

 Hi there.   Today I'm sharing my card for Die Cut Divas.  


Our challenge this month is Non-Traditional Valentines


I started my stamping with a lot of Hero Arts stamps and dies.  I pulled out an older cling stamp called Dancing with Flowers (Circa 2011) and stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black and clear embossed it.  The sentiment is a clear set (Circa 2009) called Treasure the Moment.   I lightly blended some blue and yellow inks over the panel.  My card base was dry embossed with Swiss Dot folder.  

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas 

Today I got a visit from our littlest Princess.... Florence and her Daddy came around.   It was lovely to spend some time with her.  She is growing so quickly.  Almost 8 months now..

                 



4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ah - the dancing flower girls - love this image & the sentiment you used, Dawn! The touches of yellow are perfect for this non-traditional Valentine!! And what sweet photos of Florence; she is precious!!

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet - I love this image! I think that's how we first met, isn't it, through Hero Arts. I have so many of their stamps, but can't say I'm loving the direction their artwork is taking these days. Look at your little star, isn't she adorable. Lots of snuggles to enjoy, Jo x

Greta said...

Isn't she a cutie?! Great she's close so you can see her! What a creative card for a non-traditional Valentine!

Arlene said...

Such a cutie. Great smile - even if you weren't smiling, you would have to smile looking at her.