Monday 26 February 2024

Fractured card tryout.

 I've been seeing a few Fractured cards around the traps.... and I know that I need to make on for an upcoming swap.... so decided to have a bit of a play to see how it goes. 


Another card using some patterned papers - from the Sunshine Floral Uniti pack.   I used two different papers.   The matting layer is black card as it the stripes.  I used a Just a Note sentiment foiled embossed with sparkly gold.  I am happy with my practice piece and looking forward to try out a rectangle card with this look.

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love this look, Dawn, and the papers you chose! Will have to google that layout & try it - thanks for the inspiration!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Dawn, I need to give this a go..

luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

I have discovered that it is a quick way to make an eye catching card, and yours is amazing Dawn
Blessings
Maxine

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card, Dawn - i have discovered it is quite a quick way to make an eye catching card!
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

Simple and effective. WOW, it's really impactful.