Thursday 29 February 2024

Non-traditional Valentines.

 Hi.  It's my day to share at Die Cut Divas.  Our sponsor this month is 


And our challenge is "Non-traditional Valentines" 

Hero Arts is an amazing company and when I first started stamping, was one of my go to companies.   I still have a LOT of older Hero Arts stamps so pulled out some of my older cling stamps and chose a gorgeous leafy one to make my card. 



I found this piece of card which I think was made with some Nuvo powders.  It's great to use up some of those bits and pieces hanging round my desk.  I took the Hero Arts Leafy Vines Cling (circa 2012) and embossed it with Altenew Rose Gold powder.  The sentiment was stamped onto a heart die cut.  It's from Hero Arts Stamp and Cuts set - Yes.   The heart is part of the set and is the perfect size for the sentiment.   I traced around the outside of the die and fussy cut to add a mat. 

Do come and join us. 

Dawn & The Divas

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love that cling stamp too, Dawn, and you've made it shine with the embossing over the blended background - gorgeous colors!!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Dawn, love the gold embossing and great background and such a gorgeous stamp..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Arlene said...

I love the gold leafy vines, one of my favorites and I don't think it will ever go out of style. Beautiful card.