Saturday 2 March 2024

Woodblock Wednesday - February 2024

 Hi.  Time to pull out my woodblock stamps for Amy's Woodblock Wednesday challenge for February.  


My card uses a Penny Black stamp - called day-dreams (circa 2009)  and I've paired it with a little sentiment stamp from a NZ company called Montarga. 


This is a combination of new and old products.   Last week I got an order from Scrapbook.com.  It included Penny Black Background Basics Stencils and an Altenew ink set... Sea Shore so I taped my stencil onto some watercolour card and then ink blended the Dew Drops, Aqualicious, Teal Cave and Galactic Stream inks.  Splashed with some water and once it was dried, stamped the Penny Black stamp and the Montarga stamp in Altenew Obsidian ink.  I used some Prismacolor Pencils to add the colours to the PB stamp.  A few iridescent confetti from Nuvo Drops finished the card.  I just realised I used the same stamp last month!   Totally forgot that!  

Entering this one into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes.  

9 comments:

shaz earl said...

That’s really pretty love the stamp x

~amy~ said...

I love this design. That floral image is gorgeous.
Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

Jessica Lynn from JessicaLynnOriginal Studios said...

I love this wood block stamp. Love the doodle style to it! thank you for sharing! - Jess

Chrissy said...

So very pretty,gorgeous card Dawn..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty flowers atop that smooshed background, Dawn!!

Greta said...

One of my favorite card designs and I think I have that PB stamp! This is beautiful, Dawn!

creationsnz said...

Sometimes simple is best! A great combination. CarolG

Sue from Oregon said...

Love all your pretty PB blending and stamping. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the blue!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x