Sunday 4 February 2024

Still using up patterned paper -

 I really am trying hard to use up patterned paper and in my inbox this week was the February SheetLoad  of cards from Crafty Al.   If you haven't seen her videos do look her up on You Tube.  This month's is some A2 cards using 6 x 6 papers.  Al took 4 pieces of patterned paper and made 8 cards....

I decided to take 2 sheets to make 4 cards.  

I used two sheets from an Anko (KMart) paper pack called Floral.  I had some pinkish card in my stash so used that to cut the mats.  I cut the butterfly base (Memory Box - Isabella Butterfly) from pink card and the top layer (Memory Box - Pippi Butterfly) from matt Rose Gold metallic card.  I used a Gina K Master Layout circle and used different sentiments to make it into a set.  

Can you see the one that looks different....


I wasn't concentrating and stuck my cross piece, circle and butterfly upside down on my card base!  So I simply took a die and cut it off and added to another base 

The sentiment on this one is from Colorado Craft Company - Lots of Love set.  

This one is birthday card - sentiment from Altenew's Birthday Builder set. 

For this one I used a sentiment from a Gina K Designs stamp set - You make me Smile.

and finally

    

This one has another Altenew set for it's sentiment - Engraved Flowers. 

So another two sheets of paper used.  

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty set, Dawn, and fun layout for using up your papers!! Must try it!!

Greta said...

They turned out beautifully, Dawn! I've done the same rescue many times--haha!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great use of your papers Dawn - you have inspired me with your fabulous results.
Blessings
Maxine