Wednesday 6 March 2024

Shades of Teal

 Hi there.   I got new dies and inks last week and on Sunday I played.   My last Krafters Cart purchases were Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms and Altenew Fresh Die inks - Sweet Dreams - so thought I could combine the two.


I have been seeing my bloggy friend Lin use this die set a bit and finally bit the bullet and got it.  I cut it twice from some white card stock and using the Sweet Dreams inks (Dew Drops, Aqualicious, Teal Cave & Galactic Stream) and Fresh Dye inks  Eucalyptus and Forest Green with the yellow Crisp Dye ink - Citrus Burst, to blend over the die cuts. I chose to make my focal panel with Spellbinder's Hemstitch Rectangles.  I added a sentiment from Altenew's Silk Art stamp set.  Finished with a few iridescent gems from Pink Fresh Studio.  

As this the first time using the dies I am entering this into the challenge at Darnell's NBUS


I am also entering this into Color Hues #82- Turquoise and Green (thanks Donna for the heads up)





9 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ooo - just love those blooms in the teal colors, Dawn - gorgeous!! The hemstitching left in looks fab on the background layer too!!

Darnell said...

This is so eye-appealing, Dawn! These are favorite colors of mine and I really like how you used the hemstitch frame and offset the beautiful flower spray! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Arlene said...

Just gorgeous! Love those colors.

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely fabulous, Dawn
Blessings
Maxine

cm said...

Your florals are a gorgeous combination of your new Be Bold Blooms and Altenew Fresh Die inks! Stunning! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
~carol

Chris Dring said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors against that white background!

Karen said...

Those blooms are some of my favorites, and your arrangement of them is wonderful! Such beautiful hues of Turquoise and Green; thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

This is one of those sets from Spellbinders that will never go out of style. Gorgeous job with our colors at Color Hues! Thanks for playing along and I hope you come back soon.

JulieP said...

I love the texture you achieved with the colors! This is stunning!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues!