Tuesday 30 April 2024

Lamb Cuddles at Die Cut Divas.

 It's the last day of the month so time for my final card for the month at Die Cut Divas.

Our April Challenge - Make a Spring Card! We have RAM Stamps as our fabulous sponsor this month; Rachelle Anne Miller designs such adorable images & the Diva team has enjoyed working with them!!

 

RAM Stamps is offering a prize of a $10 gift certificate for our random winner drawn from eligible April entries.

I actually have two cards to share today.   First up is a cute little card using RAM Stamps - Lamb Cuddles


 Lambs always remind me of springtime.  I printed the image onto some white card, added the sentiment in a Word document,  and die cut with a Gina K master layouts die. I dry embossed a background panel.  The image was coloured with Triblends and Copic markers and I ink blended some blue and soft green inks, I used some white Nuvo Drops to add the lambs wool texture. 

and my bonus card uses RAM Stamps - For You


I printed the image and then using a Penny Black masking stencil to add some soft ink blending around the image.  I used Copics and Tri-blends to add colour. Added a hot foiled and die cut sentiment from Simon Hurley/Spellbinders set -  Must Have Sentiments.   A few white Nuvo drops for the embellishment.   Added the panel to a blue card base.  

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a sweet lamb image and I love all the texture, Dawn! Sweet kid couple too!

Chrissy said...

Two super cute images and fabulous colouring Dawn, gorgeous cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Such sweet images for 2 lovely cards!

creationsnz said...

Both are really special cards and so sweet. CarolG