Sunday 5 May 2024

Altenew 31 Days of Crafting... Day 1

 I'm a bit late to the party, but today got some time to craft.   Every day there is a prompt to create a project. 


I remember I had some music stamps as part of Altenew's Happy Birthday to You set.   I stamped it with some Silver Lake ink onto a square panel.   The sentiment is stamped with Charcoal Suit ink - inside I'll add an appropriate sentiment when it's time to use this card.   The floral image is from the Dreamy Daylilies set.  I die cut with some white card, embossed it and then added ink blending with the matching stencil set.  The centre panel is 5" square and the final card 5.5" square - so I could make the most of the beautiful floral die. 

I did try out some ideas for Day 2 prompt but nothing worked out as I wanted, so back to the drawing board.  

The weekend weather has been lovely and we had two days of being able to lunch outside on the deck - including a Roast Lamb meal today 



4 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, Dawn, this turned out really nice! The music in the background makes it so special, and your lilies are gorgeous!!

kiwimeskreations said...

An absolutely beautiful card Dawn - this is amazing.
We have had fine weather, but not quite that warm - frosts again this week....
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Love the music background and your beautiful flowers! Always great to be able to eat outside!

creationsnz said...

The musical background makes it so special and the lilies are gorgeous. CarolG