Tuesday 28 May 2024

Altenew - 31 Days of Crafting Another Day23 card

 Another card for Day 23's prompt - Green.   

I had made the vase thinking I could use it on my earlier card but didn't - it was stamped with Versatile Vases and with the matching stencil, I ink blended Enchanted Gold ink with a little bit of black ink.  Spritzed with some iridescent spray.  I fussy cut and cut a split in the top of the vase so I could but my leaves in.   The leaves are cut with dies from Boho Vases die set in various greens and added ink blended for some variety in colours.  The black and gold panel at the bottom was made with the new Deco Fan foil plate.  This was my first try and it overfoiled a bit but trimmed a bit off to add to the card. I forgot to stamp the sentiment before adding the vase to the card and it messed up when I tried to stamp directly so stamped onto some white card and die cut it and added with the Thank You stamped and die cut sentiment. 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissy said...

I love this Dawn, fabulous dimension and leaves, what a great thank you card..


Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a wonderful vase of leaves, Dawn - love it!!

Greta said...

Perfect background and beautiful card!