Sunday 26 May 2024

Altenew's 31 Days of Crafting - Days 20, 23 & 26

 I've finally photographic the card I made for Day 20 - Color Run Red. I did this one on Monday afternoon but just didn't have the energy to set up my Shotbox to take a photo.  I finally got around to do so on Saturday. 


For this one I used Build a Garden-Morning Asters stamped in Cloudy Night ink and then used the Dried Petals Fresh Dye inks with the matching stencil.  For a bit of texture, I took white card and embossed it with Hello Beautiful 3D embossing folder.   I used a sentiment from the Elegant Sayings stamp and die set.  

Yesterday afternoon, I was also able to do a card for today's theme.


I die cut the layers from the Craft A Flower - Rose and ink blended each layer with Altenew inks - Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields, Deep Iris and Midnight Violet.   I used some PP from Anko Marble pack to make the panel and to cut the leaves for my rose.   The sentiment is from Sending Hugs mini set - stamped with Andromeda ink and finished with some purple pearls.  

This afternoon was feeling much better and as I had an idea I wanted to try for Day 23 - Color Run Green.

   


I used Monsteras & Quotes stamp, stencil and dies.  I stamped the three leaves, three times and then used three sets of green inks - Green Fields, Green Valley and Tropical Forest.  I mixed and matched all the light and dark inks.   I then die cut all the leaves.  The background was stamped with a Gina K Gauze stamp and added some green ink in the corners and some splatters of Charcoal Suit ink. 

I have had fun trying out all the different prompts..   A few more days to go.  

It's back to work for me tomorrow.  Not sure how I'll cope as I've been off for just over a week and still coughing and a bit sniffly.   I've find I'm still getting tired if I try and do too much.    

Thanks for visiting today.  I appreciate all my visitors. 

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three fab cards, Dawn - just love your asters on card one, the layered rose on card two, and the tropical leaves on card three!!

kiwimeskreations said...

That sounds like a bad dose, Dawn - you have my sympathy.
Your cards are gorgeous - well done on getting some done - I particularly love the green one - that is so pretty
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

Three gorgeous cards Dawn.hope you feeling better..take care.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Beautiful cards, Dawn! The first one is my favorite! Take it easy and your energy will come back.