Monday 19 August 2024

Craft Roulette #228

 I haven't entered for a few weeks but got some ideas on this week's parameters 


Here's how my thought process ended up



I found the sentiment when I searched "Monday Quotes"  and printed it on my computer.  I die cut it with a circle die and added a matting layer.  Found some pretty paper from my stash and trimmed it to fit on my 5" square card base. This is my Bee Garden colours - and I added a little Bumble Bee, which I coloured with some Tri blend makers.  I also used a marker to added a faux layer around the floral panel. Add some little yellow gems for a bit more Bee Garden colours.    So that's all the parameters covered.  

I have a friend in mind to give this one to - next Monday! 

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab take for CR, Dawn - love the bee in the garden & the fun quote you found!! What a great idea to drawn a faux border with a marker - must try it!!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Dawn, love Bee's in my small garden..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

So pretty!