Thursday 19 September 2024

Craft Roulette #232

 I finally had some time to play with this week's Craft Roulette - number 232 - and my 22nd submission. 


Some interesting parameters.   I had to google French Bulletin Board to work out what it was... it's a ribbon bulletin board... so that was a good start for me.  Over time, I've been gifted a few dies and stamped images from some of my Die Cut Diva team mates... and one of them was an awesome trellis looking die. 

As you an see it was perfect... it was white woodgrain card so I used some Memento Toffee Crunch ink.  For the background I used Catherine Pooler Icing on the Cake ink... (Catherine was the guest for this week's challenge)  - this was my winter dessert colour - Self Saucing Chocolate pudding, a firm favourite for a winter dessert in our house.   For my balloon element, I chose to make some hot air balloon trading cards to pin on my board.   I had some rub-on from Stamperia and added them to some cream card and die cut with a rounded corner die, adding some ink blending to go with the vintage look.  The sentiment is also a rub-on from the same sheet.   Added some black gems to represent the bead parameter.

All in all, I was really happy with the results and think this make a great guy card.

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great idea to use that chicken wire diecut as your bulletin board, Dawn - perfect with the beads at the intersections! Love the balloon mini-cards too

Chrissy said...

Fabulous trellis die and love the balloons, awesome card..

luv CHRISSYxx