Wednesday 2 October 2024

Craft Roulette #234

 Finally got time to watch last weekend's Craft Roulette episode #234 and had some "funn" making a card after work today.   I had a design in my mind, so it quickly came together.  This is my 24th submission.



Made my 6"x6" card base from a sheet of 12"x12" white card.  Cut a 5.5" square panel and ran it through my die machine with a MRMK 3D embossing folder to add some texture.   Next I added the burlap and lace cloth.  Layered it onto a black mat. Took some of the rest of the card from the base and added a rainbow of colour with Distress Oxide inks.  Took the outline stamp from Altenew's Beautiful Day and stamped and then die cut.   Stamped the leaves twice, and die cut, leaving them uncoloured.  Finished with a die cut sentiment that was in my baggie of sentiments.  

So glad that the thought in my mind actually turned out just how I imagined it!  

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love the rainbow flower and all the texture, Dawn - you nailed the parameters!!