The final cards I made on Saturday were both the same... just slightly different colours. I made them towards the end of the evening.... and it was getting the sentiments on that told me it was time to go..... I was using a stamp'am'gig to make sure it was straight and twice in a row I stamped it upside down on the plate... Luckily I did that rather than straight on my card or I would have been a bit peeved!!!! So here they are
I started by stamping the Pine Bough in Forest Green distress ink on one and Rhubarb Stalk Momento ink on the other and then using the distress ink as a paint, coloured in the pine needles and well as adding some pearlescent paint for shine. The sentiment is from a set by Stamp-It. Nice clean and simple cards. Great idea for mass production.
I have also got a couple of photos of Connor's birthday cake - made by my talented daughter...
Thanks for visiting - hope you week goes well