Monday 21 January 2013

Mygrafico ~ Enjoy every moment.


Welcome to this weeks challenge at Mygrafico..... It's an anything goes challenge, so we would love to have you join us.   All the design team members got to choose a set to us, and we all came up with some fabulous projects.


I decided to use this set by DreAmLoft

Nutcracker Suite Frames and Labels

Although it is a Christmas set, I'm here to show you the versatility of using digi images.


I printed the frame onto my white card and using some Weathered Wood I distressed around the edges.  It was the perfect colour to match the colour on the digi.  I matted the panel onto some dark red card.  I took a scrap of white card and using the distress ink covered it to get just the right coloured card for the blue flowers.   The sentiment in the middle is a Hero Arts stamp.

Today is our 35th Wedding Anniversary.  21st January 1978 ~ 


This is the Certificate of Attainment that my parents gave us.  They got my brother to make it up.  The photo behind the words is Peter and I on our wedding day.  If you are interested there are some more of our wedding photos on this post from last year.

Wishing you all a great week.


Dawn                                                                                                   

No comments: