Saturday 22 July 2017

Flutterbies Card in a Box - Hero Art

Hi all.  It's Anything Goes this month at our challenge at A2Z Scrapbooking.  So I'm here to show you a card in a box I made using the Digital kit called Flutterbies Printable PT006.  A2Z are the sole supplier of Hero Arts Digital kits and stamps.  I really like the way I can choose the size I print my images at.

I started by sizing my digital stamp in a Word document and then copying the size so I had 6 images.  I used some Canson XL water colour paper and printed out my sheet.  I then used some watercolour paint to make lots of colourful butterflies.   I also printed one at slightly butterfly as well and water coloured.   I fussy cut all the butterflies and made my card in a box.   I used some patterned paper by Craftworks which looks like watercolour.  I added a little bit of trellis die on my back panel and added the larger butterfly.   For my front sentiment I used another Hero Art Digital kit - Say it in Pieces.  I took two of the sentiments - made a circle in Word and coloured it green and added the sentiments.  Added a teeny punched butterfly.  My green leaves are a Hero Arts Fancy Die Spring Fling (Discontinued)




Please join us in this months "Anything Goes" challenge for your chance at a $25 gift card to the a2z store.

a2z scrapbooking store hero arts



The a2z scrapbooking store carries a wide variety of Hero Arts products! Get discounted new releases, sales, grab bags & more. Proceeds from our store benefit Celiac & Behcets disease foundations. Use my discount code Dawn15 to get 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. If you're looking for a Hero Arts product you don't see in store, use the Request Custom Order button from within the shop.

 
 

8 comments:

Lin said...

WOW, Dawn, what a beautiful creation! And so special to see this old butterfly once again!

CinnamonSally said...

WOW this is amazing Dawn, soooo pretty!!!

Geraldine said...

love this Dawn, the butterflies are beautiful

Brawny x said...

Beautiful cards x

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Love the boxful of butterflies!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning box card Dawn - love that the paper looks as though it has been watercoloured, and the colours on the butterflies are lovely
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Your box cards are always beautiful, Dawn, & this is no exception! Gorgeous butterflies--never get tired of that HA image!

Monika Reeck said...

yaay never seen this bfly from HA in one box and soo many in one time
wow so many job to coloring and the result is adorable Dawn
love this!!