Thursday 20 September 2018

Spots and Dots at Southern Girls Challenge.

It's my team's turn to showcase our designs at Southern Girls Challengee today.  Our theme is Spots and Dots and we have two lovely sponsors this time






I used a gorgeous image from The Paper Shelter called Hammock Days.  It comes with a background you can print as well as a fully coloured image and JPEG and PNG files.  I took the precoloured background and using Word in Microsoft Office suite, added it to my base card.  I then used the PNG uncoloured image on top .


I used Copic markers to colour up the hammock image.  I added white gel pen dots to the leaves, flowers, the headband and top of the girl, and added white dots to the blanket as well as black dots to the white flowers.  I had little bits of Copic colouring to the leaves and flowers to give some more dimension.

Do come join us at Southern Girls Challenge for our latest challenge... Spots and Dots. 

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have used all the spots and dots Dawn - a great card :-), and it is starting to look as though out 'hammock days' are getting a bit closer...
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dawn, this is SO gorgeous!! I love the scene you created with this fab image. Love the sparkly finish to her skirt too and the spots on the leaves and flower centres. Gorgeous job hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo