Tuesday 25 September 2018

Yellow Rose

Hi

It's my turn to share a card for our challenge at Die Cut Divas...




I used Big Rose from our sponsor


I printed my image onto my card and then used some Frisker gum to mask the rose.  I then used some Catherine Pooler Sauna ink to sponge through a die cut circle window.    Once it was all dried, I removed the masking gum and added some touches of yellow pencils around the rose.  I added a Hero Arts sentiment.  Added some sequins with a touch of 3D drops.

4 comments:

Betty said...

lovely card, Dawn - you colored it so beautifully!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is SO lovely Dawn! What a cool technique! Another stunning card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

Wonderful design, Dawn!

Cindy C. said...

It's so beautifully done!! Great masking technique!