Thursday 4 April 2019

Frame it at Southern Girls.

There's a new challenge at Southern Girls Challenge Blog today. It's not my team's turn to share this week but I'm guesting for Team Lou this week.  Our sponsors this time round are Dark Room Door and Altenew...  Two fabulous companies.


My card today is using a cool sentiment from Darkroom Door - called "Playing"


I've paired it with a cool stamp from Art Impressions called "Got Style"  I've frame the card by layering it onto gray card, white card and then onto a brown base card.    Isn't that sentiment just a perfect compliment to the stamped image.

And as the team is a bit short this week, I also did a card using a Watercolour Frame from Altenew.


I also used a freebie Altenew rose stamp and die set. 


Do come and join us at Southern Girls Challenge

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Dawn - love that fun one - the image is perfect for the quote! Your rose card is gorgeous too
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Great cards! Card #1 made me roar with laughter, Jo x

Greta said...

How fun to see 2 totally different cards, Dawn! The first one is darling & the second just gorgeous!