Monday 27 May 2019

Laugh and Live - May Card Chain Challenge.

I'm sharing my card for the May Card Chain Challenge as Helen, my recipient  has received the card.

Badge Grab 

 I decided to use the Sketch this month 



I used some pretty Patterned paper for the bottom half of my card and a stripe of green to separate the two areas.  The beautiful floral image is from Altenew's Wallpaper Art set.  I used Altenew Alcohol markers and Spectrum Noir markers to colour the flowers and leaves.  I then used my Scan'n'Cut to cut out the flower and leaves.  I stamped the sentiment from Kaisercraft's Violet Crush set.   Some gold gems finished off the card.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Dawn, what a fabulous way to use the sketch! Great card, Jo x

Arlene said...

WOW, beautiful interpretation of the sketch. Gorgeous flower and card.

Greta said...

I have a terrible time getting my stamping to match printed paper, so almost never use it. This is really gorgeous, Dawn!