Thursday 25 July 2019

Anything Goes at Die Cut Divas

Hi there.  It's my turn to share a card at Die Cut Divas.

This month's challenge theme is "Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of Patriotic".
 and our sponsor is 
Cas-ual Fridays Stamps



I have used CAS-ual Friday stamps and die to make my card.
I started by die cutting some watercolour paper with a Lil'Inkers die.  I then stamped and white embossed the music from CAS-ual Fridays set- Love Notes.  Next was to add some water colour 
paint.  I then added the  CAS-ual Friday Treble Clef die cut (thanks Arlene for sending me some of these) and added the little sentiment from the stamp set. 

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas.

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful, elegant card Dawn - love it, and the gentle pun
Blessings
Maxine

Lin said...

Such a pleasing green, Dawn, and I love the little hearts scattered everywhere!

Betty said...

love this, Dawn - in a variety of colors it would make a great set of cards for a music lover!

Arlene said...

Stunningly simple. I love it.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this! Elegant and gorgeous Dawn. That green is fabulous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

A truly wonderfully crafted card, Dawn! I love the look of your watercolor over the music score! Sorry it took me so long to catch up on your blog, but you've given me a great start to my day with so much inspiration!