Thursday 15 August 2019

WWW234 Dawn's All About Occasions Challenge


Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  It's my turn to be the hostess this week with an All About Occasions challenge.


My card today is a celebration of new baby.  Next month one of my work colleagues is a baby boy so I've made this for her. 

  
Isn't this just so sweet...  The Mama and baby giraffe are from a stamp set called Hey Mama - Critter Cuddles.  It's by an Australian company called Uniquely Creative.  I used a mixture of Altenew, Spectrum Noir and Copic makers. I used the matching dies to cut out the stamp. The background is another seconds stencil from Faith Pocock Crafts.  As long as you tape the stencils down well, they work perfectly.  I used Iceberg ink from Altenew to blend through the stencil.  The sentiment is a white embossed from Little One by Kaisercraft onto some soft grey card.  I finished with a little heart die from a Catherine Pooler Designs die set cut from red card and with glossy accents.

Come join in the fun.  Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at 11.00am NZ time) to link up your project.

10 comments:

Tristan said...

Dawn - this is an adorable card and your work colleague will love it.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I just LOVE this Dawn! Such a fabulous design and that sweet image is just delish! Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Arlene said...

Darling giraffes. Love the card.

creationsnz said...

Awww such a sweet image with a great stencilled background. A delightful card altogether. CarolG

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling momma giraffe with baby, Dawn!! Just love the stenciled background too!!

Greta said...

I really like the stenciled background & the adorable stamp! Great card, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow, what a stunner Dawn - this is fabulous. Such a sweet image and so beautifully grounded with the stencil background and the sentiment panel!
Blessings
Maxine

Helen said...

This is the perfect baby card, Dawn! I love these sweet little giraffes and your lovely soft background! I'm sue your friend will love it!

Mac Mable said...

The iceberg ink for the background looks fabulous with the stencil. What an adorable image and a super cute card x

Created by Kath said...

I love the sweet giraffes! Beautiful card.