Saturday 12 October 2019

Autumn Colours at Sweet Stampin' challenge



Hi all.  It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog.   Our theme this week is Harvest/Autumn colours.  My card uses Autumn colours


I started by using Rose Gold Altenew Embossing Powder with a Hero Arts background stamp called "Leafy Vines" and then I used Marigold, Autumn Blaze, Firebrick and Milk Chocolate Altenew inks to blend an Ombre background.  I used a Hero Arts sentiment from "Messages with a Flourish"  which I embossed onto white card and layered onto some more ink blended card.  I added a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

Do come and join us at the Challenge blog with your Autumn or Harvest cards.



7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Dawn - love the ombre background, that is absolutely stunning!
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

wonderful autumn card, Dawn - very elegant with the oranges and black

creationsnz said...

Oh Dawn this is wonderful. I don't usually go for orange but this is stunning. CarolG

CinnamonSally said...

Beautiful autumnal card Dawn.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dawn this is seriously gorgeous hun, I love the rich orange hues and that gorgeous swirly stamp! Stunning design hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the rose gold embossing on the Leafy Vines, Dawn!! That stamp is a favorite of mine and I love what you did with it!!

Greta said...

Oh wow--forgot all about that stamp, but now I want to get it out! This is so beautiful, Dawn!