Thursday 14 November 2019

WWC#247 Marsha's "All About Ocassions" challenge

Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.  Marsha  is our hostess this week with "All About Ocassions" challenge.




My little Christmas card uses a sweet Santa that was in a freebie set of stamps from several years ago.  I coloured him up a couple of weeks ago while I was away for a long weekend at the beach.   I took some stamping supplies and when I got there I realised I hadn't added my colouring pencils or markers.  So luckily the local stationery store in Mangawhai Heads had some pencils and markers.  Both are from a company called Jasart.  The pencils coloured well and I was happy with the results I got.  I had some patterned papers with me so managed to put it all together quickly.


Come and join the fun.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday
Challenge have created.  Then take our challenge ant link your creation to the challenge post.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11.00am NZ time ) to link up your project.



 

9 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Such a cute santa card Dawn.

kiwimeskreations said...

A sweet image Dawn, and I love how you have managed to colour so well with minimal supplies. That background paper fits beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

Tristan said...

such a jolly Santa, lovely colouring and great diamond DSP for the background.

Paperesse said...

This is such a cute card. Looks like you made good use of your beach weekend time! And bravo for taking some supplies with you. That's planning ahead.

Greta said...

Very fun card, Dawn--glad you were able to find what you needed for coloring away from home!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So fun! Love that image and your fab card design. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling Santa image, Dawn, and I love how you colored him!! I'm so envious of you at the beach when we're looking a snow!!

Helen said...

I love this super fun Santa image, Dawn, and the great background!

Monika Reeck said...

cute Santa
and lovely Blue BG and other DP too
sweet card Dawn
hugs
Monika