Friday 6 December 2019

Traditional Christmas

I've made a Christmas card for two challenges - Jo's Christmas Kickstart challenge theme is "The Christmas Story" and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge theme is "Traditional Christmas" 

Last year I pinned some vintage music sheets - mostly Christmas music.   I printed the "O Little Town of Bethlehem" sheet music to fit onto an A6 card base.  I edged with some Vintage Photo distress ink. The silhouette die is from Couture Creations.   I saved my sentiment for inside the card.

Thanks for stopping by.   

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning traditional Christmas card Dawn - love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, what a stunning card, Dawn. Love the die cut silhouette against the music score background. Thanks for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So perfectly and beautifully done! Gorgeous hun. Love this! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the nativity on the music background, Dawn!! I've been practicing this song on my clarinet to play in the church orchestra - love it!!

Greta said...

So pretty! Very creative to use the sheet music as the background for the nativity!

Janis said...

Genius idea! Love the sheet music for a background to this lovely nativity!! Beautiful CHRISTmas card.
Thanks for joining us for "The Christmas Story" at Christmas Kickstart!!

<3
Janis
Guest Elf