Thursday 5 December 2019

WWC#250 Helen's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge


Hello there, it’s time for another Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Helen is our hostess this week with a Feminine "Anything Goes"  challenge.



My card today is using my favourite Purple colour with some pretty Altenew roses.

 I used Altenew Sweet Rose Bouquet stamp in Altenew inks - Wisteria, Hydrangea, Ultraviolet and Andromeda.  I stamped the leaves in Sweet Leaf, Just Green and Hunter Green.   The sentiment is from a Casual Fridays for Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval set called "All About You" stamped in the Andromeda ink.  I has a small smudge so I die cut some little purple stars from the All About You die set and added them as embellishments.


Come and join the fun.  Check out the projects that the other artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge have created.  Then take our challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.  We'd love to have you join us.  You have until Monday at 5 pm Mountain Standard Time (Tuesday at 11.00am NZ time ) to link up your project. 

 


6 comments:

Greta said...

Love the rose bouquet in purple & the design--great card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautifully stamped image Dawn, and I love the stary 'cover up' :)
Blessings
Maxine

NIKITA said...

Good work my appreciation...
i'll also like you to take a look at my page you might want to get some few stuffs

smart cart
mario carts
mario cart
exotic carts
stiiizy
vape pen
cbd oil
concentrates
moon rocks
smart carts

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So so pretty Dawn! The colours are so soft and beautiful. Really gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Helen said...

So pretty Dawn! I love the colours you've used on your bouquet! It's amazing how you can save your work with some 'out of the box' thinking!! Very clever and a great addition!

creationsnz said...

You do flowers so well, and here's another super creation. CarolG