Saturday 25 January 2020

Mandala card for Die Cut Divas

Hi  It's my day to share a project with you on the Die Cut Divas blog

Our sponsor this month is
Kat Scrappiness 
Our theme is something NEW THINGS  (new stamps, dies, stencils, embossing powders or folders, papers, digi images)

I've made a super sweet little 4" x 4"  card today
My new item is the Mandala die cut. (available from Kat Scrapiness)   It was sent to me by Arlene.  It come cut in white card and I used Altenew Magenta ink to colour it.  I used some the ink mixed with Sparkle pen to splatter on the panel.  The sentiment is from Sentiment Strips from Altenew.

Do come and join us with your project using NEW THINGS.


3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Dawn - loving how you let the mandala take centre stage, accented by that rich colour, and that background is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely Mandala die cut you have Dawn
and I love this color
beautiful card
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

Oh how beautiful, Dawn! Love the splatters!